Perhaps you have a service account and want to give view only access to fireRun.io.
1. Go to the IAM & Admin section of Google Console.
2. Select your Firebase project from the dropdown in the top navigation bar.
3. You will see a list of all of your service accounts associated with this Firebase project. Find the account that you created in your initial setup. Look for the name you gave, such as “firerun”.
4. Click the edit icon on the far right of the account.
5. Select the dropdown from “Role” and select Project -> Viewer
6. Verify that “Viewer” is the new role and click “Save” at the bottom.